Terms & Conditions
This Website, henceforward referred to as “dataprotection.ae “ or “ the website” within the terms and condition or any other documents related to this Agreement is owned by DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES (the “Company”). The Company is registered in UAE, Dubai, under DED ( Department of Economic Development ), License No 1029355. We are authorized to perform, among other, the following:
- Cyber Risk Management Services
- Auditing, Reviewing & Testing Cyber Risks
- IT Infrastructure
This Agreement is in the English language only, which language shall be controlling it in all respects and all versions. This Agreement, in any other language, shall be considered for accommodation only and shall not be binding upon the
The parties hereby acknowledge, warrant and undertake that they have the power and authority to enter into this Agreement and no limitations of any form such as but not restricted to language nuances in which this agreement is drafted are impending their ability to fully understand it’s purpose, form or content.
All addendums, anexes, updates, notices or other documents to be made, given, or approved pursuant to this Agreement shall be made in the English language.
The Terms and Conditions (and any other amendments) presented in this document form a legal binding agreement between you and DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES . You agree that this Agreement constitutes an exclusive
agreement between you and DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES and that it supersedes any prior provisions, understandings or agreements established by custom, practice, precedent or policies with respect to this document.
If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, void or illegal, the unenforceable provision shall be modified so as to render it effective and enforceable and to affect the intention of the provision. In such case the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected and will remain in full force.
This document can be amended with or without prior notice.
License to Use dataprotection.ae
DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES hereby grants you limited, personal, non-transferable, terminable, non-exclusive rights to access and use the Website and print or download extracts which are clearly made available by the Company for such purposes. The grant of this limited rights is conditional upon your agreement to and compliance with all these Terms. The Company may revoke this licence at any time in its absolute discretion.
reference, in this
By becoming a user, you acknowledge that you have red, understood and agreed upon this document and any of its updates and that any information or data you choose to submit is voluntary on your part.
If your information is displayed on dataprotection.ae you indemnify and hold harmless DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES for any damages, losses and costs related to any third party claims, charges or investigations caused by:
- Yours or any other users failure to comply with this Terms and Conditions
- Any content or data you submit which can infringe on or violate any third party rights or applicable laws
Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement.
If this Terms and Conditions do not cover any entitlements you may be granted under a specific mandatory law, you agree to provide us, within a minimum of 30 days, a detailed and substantiated written explanation, before you choose to act contrary to this Terms and Conditions. We will asses whether we may provide an alternative.
Notifications and Service Messages
In order to inform Users of it's services, changes to this document or any other related matters, dataprotection.ae may choose to place banners across its pages, send notifications via email or use alternative means of communications,
including but not restricted to telephone or postal services.
All above-mentioned updates are published on the related pages on dataprotection.ae.
Failure to receive critical information about dataprotection.ae should not be associated with, nor should dataprotection.ae be hold responsible as it is the sole reasonability of the User to be informed of any changes of policies, procedures or practices contained in this or any affiliated documents.
Contributions to dataprotection.ae
By sending feedbacks, enquiries or any ideas to dataprotection.ae, trough it’s feedback or contact pages, you agree that:
- Your ideas are non-confidential and do not infringe on third parties intellectual property rights
- dataprotection.ae is not restricted, under any circumstances, by any confidentiality obligations related to your ideas or the process of receiving them and in consequence is entitled, if it chooses so, to disclose them for any purpose and in any way
- dataprotection.ae may have the same or similar ideas under consideration or in development
- All rights to your Contributions are irrevocably assigned to dataprotection.ae and you are not entitled, under any circumstances, to any compensation of any kind from dataprotection.ae.
dataprotection.ae Rights, Obligations and Liability
DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES makes its services and products available and thrives to improve, expand and protect them. DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES may choose, at any given time, to deactivate, modify
or suspend, partially or entirely any of its services or content. All this changes shall be active upon their posting on the website or otherwise noted.
Since there are no 100% secured hardware, software or online environments, we can not warrant the security of any content or information sent to or published via dataprotection.ae . There are no guarantees that information may not be accessed, altered, destroyed or disclosed trough a breach of technical, physical, procedural or environmental safeguards. As a consequence DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES has no obligation to store any content. More to, DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES reserves the right to suspend the view or delete any content, with or without prior notice if deemed by DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES to be contrary to this Agreement.
External links and third party integration
External links and third party web application are integrated within the Website for the sole purpose of optimal performance. Trough external links and third party integration, dataprotection.ae permits linking to the website without permission:
- Shared on social media, blog, or other such site
- If it is shared in an appropriate manner, within context of the article and under the limitations included in this Agreement or if the owner of such information expressly permits it.
If you use these links, you leave the Website.
dataprotection.ae does not control and shall not be held liable for these websites, their content, data collection practices or availability. Consequently, dataprotection.ae does not endorse them and should not be held liable for any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from their usage.
dataprotection.ae is a cookie-enabled website in order to give it’s users a more customised experience. Cookies are small text files that are sent to users browser from a web server and stored on their computer’s hard drive. Cookies are
used to collect various information such as but not limited to the number of visitors of dataprotection.ae and the number of viewed pages. It is also used to provide relevant information to our visitors and for website and system
administration, including research and development, user analysis, and business decision-making. dataprotection.ae reserves the right to use such collected anonymous and aggregate information for promotional purposes if needed . Your use
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
see our Cookies policy
Disclosure of User Information
You understand, accept and agree that any information which you provided trough the website can be accessed and disclosed, by DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES or any of it's legal representatives, at it's sole discretion, in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary or if required by law, whether or not the inquiry is initiated by a User, legal institution or government agency to:
- Comply with legal processes, civil or criminal subpoenas, court orders or any other mandatory disclosures.
- Respond to any third party claims for rights infringements, including but not restricted to patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other intellectual proprietary rights
Due to the nature of the Internet and its related technologies, dataprotection.ae can not guarantee a continuous and full access to its services. dataprotection.ae can not be held liable for any limitation of access to it's services or
errors in functioning due to maintenance operations, site's content updates or technical upgrades, system network failures or any unforecasted disruptions which are or not to its related operation. Furthermore, dataprotection.ae cannot be
held liable for any damages caused by such disruptions.
dataprotection.ae can temporarily or definitely restrict access to it's services in case of it's suspension of activity or in the event of any court ordered or amicable liquidation in which cases, this agreement shall be terminated as a direct consequence of the action invoked.
Limitation of liability
To the extend allowed by applicable laws, dataprotection.ae is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, without any express or implied warranties, including but not restricted to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose and non-infringement. In consequence, under no circumstances, shall dataprotection.ae, its subsidiaries, employees or shareholders be held liable for any lost profits, unrealised earnings or other consequential,
incidental, punitive, special or indirect damages, resulting from loss of data or any other operation related losses out of or in connection with the usage or restriction in usage of the website, services or content, regardless or whether
claims are on the basis of a guarantee, a contract or a civil offences or any other legal theory and whether is known or unknown to third parties or dataprotection.ae .
The content of this Website shall not be interpreted nor dose it constitute an offer or solicitation to conduct personal representation activities in any jurisdiction. It is within the user’s responsibility to be knowledgeable about and observe any applicable laws relating to personal representation.
Users Rights, Obligations and Liability
Hardware / Software related obligations
Users are solely responsible to ensure that adequate hardware and software resources, on their behalf, are available to access and use the Site and its Services. It is the User's responsibility to take al suitable measures to protect
their software and hardware systems from possible contamination with viruses or malicious software.
Under this Terms and Conditions, Users are prohibited to insert, promote, transmit or in any circumstances initiate or encourage, directly or indirectly trough posted content, any malicious computer code such as but not restricted to viruses, worms, scripts robots, bots or any other automated processes or tools that:
- Can interfere, limit or disrupt the functionality of the website and its services or which poses any threat to the functionality of any computer software or hardware equipment of dataprotection.ae or any of its Users
- Place an unreasonable load on dataprotection.ae infrastructure, including, but not limited to, upload of big amounts of data, sending unsolicited communications to Users or any overloading of functions available on the website.
- Indirectly or directly disguise the origin of any communication sent by dataprotection.ae systems by forging headers or manipulating identifiers.
- Can access, scrape, crawl or spider any web pages of functions contained in the website
- Transmit or activate computer viruses through or on dataprotection.ae
- Can grant access to dataprotection.ae or its services, add or download data, monitor or send messages, monitor availability, functionality or performance or in any way interfere with other functions or perform any other activities trough or related to dataprotection.ae.
You agree not to copy, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher, create similar or otherwise attempt to derive the source code unless DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES expressly authorises you trough a written
Any attempt to or actual override any direct or related security component of the website, computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment belonging to or associated to dataprotection.ae, comes in violation to this Agreement.
Personal data related obligations
such as, but not
restricted to Email address, phone number, street address, date of birth and others. Responsibility for any data that was made available on dataprotection.ae, whether such data is available to the public, communicated trough “Contact us “
or “ Join us “ forms is stored on its personal space within the Site, lies solely with the User.
>Any information that you would like to keep confidential or if the result of sending it constitute an infringement of intellectual property or any other third party rights, should not be sent to dataprotection.ae.
Users are also solely responsible to:
- Provide accurate information in regard to a natural person or registered organisation, when using “Contact us “ or “ Join us “ forms and not create a false identity on dataprotection.ae. or misrepresent an entity by including information for which they do not have a legal authorisation to disclose.
- Use a profile image which is of their likeness or for which they have a copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights that allow them to disclose it.
- Provide information in the correct filed (E.g. do not include the telephone number in the email designated fiel
- Warrant that all submitted informations, including without limitation, the name, location and e-mail address are accurate, that you are authorised to use the e-mail address that you provide and that you are at least sixteen (16) years old. dataprotection.ae does not collect any personal information from children below the age of 16 without informed parental consent. Parents are solely liable to monitor and restrict their children’s e-mail and Internet activities to ensure that the Website is being used in accordance with these Agreement.
Users are not permitted to collect, use, copy, transfer or share any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained trough dataprotection.ae except as per the limitations included in this Agreement or if the owner of such information expressly permits it.
Copyright related obligations
dataprotection.ae brand encompasses words, phrases, symbols, structures and designs that are associated with DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES or the services it provides. In addition, any type of media such as but not
limited to photographic images and content which is licensed by the Company from photographers, fashion houses and other third parties, images licensed for use by the Company, motion video, audio and audio visual material, design and
content including text, information, code and/or software along with all intellectual property rights relating to the same are owned by the DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES .
Accessing and using any part of the content found on the Website is strictly prohibited in any manner unless it is authorised by this Agreement or expressly by DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES under a “ User license “ where additional terms or limitations governing the valid and lawful use of such content are defined. A User license can be requested via email: email@example.com
Unless permitted by this Agreement or expressly authorised by DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES ,
Users are prohibited to:
- Copy, distribute (such as but not restricted to publishing, broadcasting, displaying ) , license, sell or in any way utilise any information, content or data obtained directly or indirectly from dataprotection.ae
- Take out of context or present in a misleading or discriminatory manner any element of the Website or it’s content.
- Remove, modify, cover or other wise obscure any logos, trademarks, brand assets or any other forms of intellectual property rights notices contained in or on dataprotection.ae, including but not restricted to those belonging to DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES , it’s partners or third parties with which DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES entered into a written agreement ( this includes, but is not limited to Advertisers and their materials )
- State or imply, directly or indirectly that they represent, are affiliated or are endorsed by DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES and, in consequence assert or infringe on any rights over the dataprotection.ae brand, unless is expressly authorised by DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES . This includes but is not limited to:
- Selling, trading, renting or in any way transmitting access or usage rights over any information found on or related to dataprotection.ae
- Using dataprotection.ae brand in any business name, title or job function, email, text or visual presentation
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or functions of dataprotection.ae.
- Make use or imply, directly or indirectly any language that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, unlawful, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- Make use or imply, directly or indirectly any language that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world
Under these Terms, no delay or failure to exercise any powers, rights or remedies, by DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES shall operate as a waiver of any provision of this Agreement. Any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies shall not preclude any other or further exercise of them. Shall a waiver be in effect, this has to be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Legal Disputes, Arbitration and Litigations
Any rights of the parties, claim, cause of action or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement, with or without regard to conflict of law provisions, shall be adjudged exclusively in a court of law located within the UAE,
regardless of your country of origin or where you access The Website, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. Any and all claims, disputes or controversies arising under, out of, or
in connection with the agreement, which the parties shall be unable to resolve within sixty (60) days, shall be mediated in good faith. The party raising such dispute shall promptly advise the other party of such claim, dispute or
controversy in a writing, which describes in reasonable detail the nature of such dispute. By not later than fifteen (15) business days after recipient has received such notice of dispute, each party shall have selected for itself a
representative who shall have the authority to bind such party, and shall additionally have advised the other party in writing of the name and title of such representative. By not later than thirty (30) business days after such notice of
dispute, the party against whom the dispute shall be raised shall select a mediation firm and such representatives shall schedule a date with such firm for a mediation hearing. The parties shall enter into good faith mediation and shall
share the costs equally. If the representatives of the parties have not been able to resolve the dispute within thirty (30) business days after such mediation hearing, the parties shall have the right to pursue any other remedies legally
available to them. For the purpose of litigating all such claims you hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in UAE. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT
SERVICES shall still be allowed to apply for equitable remedy (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES shall be indemnified and held harmless from and against any damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) in the eventuality of any claim related to content displayed on the website. DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES condemns and prohibits any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or actions and such can not be held liable for Users conduct, whether online or offline.
Mutual rights of termination
The User may terminate this Agreement at any time without cause. The User may deliver notice of termination using the Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and shall include the User’s registered name and an email address of the User. The user shall allow a period of fifteen (15) business days for processing of such request before the termination comes in to effect.
These Terms and Conditions of Use were negotiated and written in English. Any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions of Use as expressed in English and any other language shall, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, be resolved by reference to the English version.
Amendments to this Agreement
DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES reserves it's right to modify, supplement or replace the terms of this Agreement, with or without notice which shall be effective upon posting them on the website and supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and the Company relating to the use of this Website.
Potential Other Rights and Obligations
This Agreement may not include provisions related to rights you may have or obligations governed by local laws. In the event of any non-compliance of this Agreement with any applicable legal provisions, The User shall deliver a written notice in this regard to DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES and allow a period of fifteen (15) business days for processing. Under such circumstances, you shall not seek the restrain of the operation of DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES and its services neither pennant injunction, rescission of contracts neither any other equitable relief.
DATA PROTECTION CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES shall not be liable for any temporary or permanent unavailability of services, delay, failure in performance, loss or damage due to: fire, explosion, power blackout, earthquake, flood, the elements, embargo, labor disputes, acts of civil or military authority, war, acts of terrorism, national or Inter-national health risks, events described by the legal term as acts of God, acts or omissions of carriers or suppliers, acts of regulatory or governmental agencies, or other causes beyond such party's reasonable control.Last Updated: 05 Feb 2022