use the website and it’s services. More information can be provided on request on firstname.lastname@example.org
dataprotection.ae is committed to ensuring that your Personal data and any other type of information that you provide is protected.
'Personal data' shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his / her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identit
Our responsibility is to ensure our systems, processes, suppliers and people comply with Data Protection Legislation and the best industry practices.
When we manage personal data we strive to:
- name, address, contact details, education and employment history
- background checks (financial and criminal)
- identification documentation
- right to work status
- information relating to next of kin/ dependants
- financial information including bank details and identifiers (e.g. National Insurance numbers)
- images/photographs of you
- reviews/feedback relating to your ability as/to avail representation services
- process it lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- collect it for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes that are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- ensure it’s accuracy and, where necessary, kept it up to date
- keep it for no longer than is necessar
- process it in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or internal measures
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHICH ARE SUBMITTED ON VOLUNTARY BASIS
dataprotection.ae does not require you to provide us with any personal Information in order to browse the Website. dataprotection.ae does not collect Personal Information from individuals except when it is voluntary and knowingly provided
in accordance with the Terms and Condition Policy.
Following a review of any personal information you submitted via dataprotection.ae ( the website ) or through other means of communication, knowingly and voluntary initiated by you and sent to us for the purpose of establishing or developing future contractual agreements dataprotection.ae may ask you or third parties which legally act on your behalf to provide further information such as but not limited to:
- notes and records kept for the duration of our mandate to represent you (including details of any complaints, breaches of the terms of your contract with us, and meetings with us regarding our relationship and your engagement
- providers of health services (where we refer you to such services pursuant to the terms of your contract with u
- CCTV while on our premises
- from our Clients (including reviews/feedback, images, photographs, video or any other type of media)
- publicly available sources such as magazines, press articles, documentaries and social media.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT automatically
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, type of device used, IP address,
time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or pages elements that you view, (URL) clickstream trough and from our website, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site including searches, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs). We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information that has been submitted to us on a voluntary basis can be used for the following purposes:
- fulfilling our legal obligations
- internal administration and management purposes
- communication, marketing and promotional material including our Website and pitches to our Clients.
- fulfilling our contractual obligations to our Clients
- fulfilling our contractual obligations to you
- assessing suitability/eligibility and/or fitness to represent you
dataprotection.ae may offer newsletters to share content information about this website with interested users. dataprotection.ae uses contact data from our newsletter subscriptions to send users the newsletters. On occasion dataprotection.ae may email customers promotional material from some of our sponsors, advertisers, or business partners. You may opt-out of such communications if they do not interest you by following the simple instructions at the bottom of each newsletter or email, or by contacting this website.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your adequately protected personal information with third parties to help us use it for the purpose described above. Such third parties can be:
- service providers or professional advisers who support the operation of our business
- clients, for the purposes of honouring our contractual obligations
- other representation contractors such us but not limited to Mother Agencies
- third parties we feel may interest you.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information
form or trough email@example.com.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Personal data relevant to the purpose it was collected shall be kept indefinitely and in accordance to our Data Protection Policy unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
dataprotection.ae neither any part of our website is designed to attract or collect any personal information from children below the age of 16 neither without informed parental consent. Parents are solely liable to monitor and restrict their children’s e-mail and Internet activities to ensure that the Website is being used in accordance with these Agreement.
Please do not communicate with or contact us if you are under age thirteen (13).
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org